/ 0

Old School Friendster Testimonials!

Do you remember the days of Friendster? Back when I was in secondary school, Friendster was all the rage.

Friendster is so un-userfriendly now! But that's not the point of my post.

The point of it was, I decided to go take a look at my old account and found some interesting memories.

There was this "testimonials" section where people pop by and shout about how much they love or hate you. I found two old testimonials by my 2 best friends, Angeline and Wei Shan written back in 2004. OMG, 7 years ago! So precious!

Thanks girls...!! LOL and yes my dear shannie, the chicken and tuna joke will keep living. It's the joke of a lifetime! And yes hooi, we'll be friends forever~ The only problem with the other part on kids is, shan needs to find a bf first yeah!

Reading the other testimonials I got from decades ago, I realise I haven't really changed. Still that same girl who still goes to gyms, keep hamsters, still as determined as ever, and still as funny as ever of course. Haha!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...